IGD FRONTIER LEADER NETWORK
IGD’s influential Frontier 100 Leaders Network brings together CEOs and senior executives from sector-leading companies who drive poverty reduction through strategic investments in Africa.
By joining the Frontier Leader network, companies gain access to IGD’s experienced team of industry experts, who helps navigate and identify investment opportunities throughout the continent, test and demonstrate business models, and support members in strengthening and assessing the impact of their business. Further, network members receive invitations to high-profile annual forums, where IGD staff fosters thought leadership, industry-specific insights and discussions, and strategic partnerships to maximize the commercial and social impact of your company’s investments.
IGD is continually seeking out and recruiting top-tier companies to join our Frontier Leader Network. If you are interested in joining us, learn more about the benefits and requirements below. You can also download our Frontier 100 Leaders Membership Information.
- Members-only networking events: global forums, receptions, and regional dinners provide exclusive networking opportunities for IGD members
- Access and orientations to IGD’s impact measurement tools: benefit from actionable advice, thoughtful analysis, and innovative solutions to corporate impact measurement
- Participation in sector-specific working groups: connect with fellow members to build relationships, share emerging opportunities, and develop collaborative initiatives to drive business and investment in your sector
- Pre-release research and knowledge briefings: executive-level summaries on impact assessment and investment trends in African markets, sourced from the expertise of our membership
- Media services: logo featured on IGD’s website. Company work spotlighted in IGD’s digital media communications.
- Access to grant funded initiatives: participate in IGD projects to share investment lessons and identify gaps in cross-sector value chains.
- Partner services: learn from high-quality advisors and industry experts through IGD partners including OnFrontiers, an expert-powered research platform with 5,000+ high-quality professionals across developing markets. (Learn more about OnFrontiers’ discount)
Annual Network Contribution
IGD Frontier Leader Network members are required to make a minimum annual contribution of $5,000.
Premium memberships are available and customized to your company’s unique needs and goals. Our IGD’s team of experts is happy to work with you to tailor a program or advisory services to meet your specific business needs.
IGD welcomes companies to become sponsors of its programs and activities. We would be pleased to work with our members to develop opportunities that advance their business interests.
How to join
Membership in the Frontier Leader Network is by invitation only. After an initial expression of interest, Frontier Leader candidates must sign and commit to IGD’s principles for socio-economic development. The principles include creating opportunities for people living in poverty, transparency and integrity, sustainable growth, and collaboration. Companies must also commit to attend IGD events and engage with IGD at the senior executive level.
To join IGD’s Frontier Leader Network or inquire for more information, please contact Mariel Iezzoni, IGD Chief of Staff, at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below:
Interested in making a financial contribution to IGD? Click here.