IGD FRONTIER LEADER NETWORK
IGD’s influential Frontier 100 Leaders Network brings together CEOs and senior executives who are committed to sustainable growth and poverty alleviation in Africa through strategic business investment. More than half of our network hails from the African continent. Member companies actively engage with IGD’s experienced team of industry experts and receive invitations to high-profile annual forums, where IGD fosters strategic partnerships, thought leadership, industry-specific insights and discussions to maximize the commercial and social impact of their investments.
IGD recruits top-tier companies on an ongoing basis to join our Frontier Leader Network. If your company is interested in joining our network, learn more about the benefits and requirements below. You can also download our Frontier 100 Leaders Membership Information.
- Members-only networking events: global forums and receptions provide exclusive networking opportunities for IGD members.
- Pre-release research and knowledge briefings: Executive-level summaries on impact assessment and investment trends in African markets, sourced from the expertise of our membership.
- High-visibility and exposure: Your company’s name featured on IGD’s website and collaterals, at global forums and events. Company work spotlighted in IGD’s digital media communications.
- Access to grant-funded initiatives: Participate in IGD projects to share investment lessons and identify gaps in cross-sector value chains.
- Special access and offers through IGD partners: Premium and task force membership are also available, customized to your company’s unique needs and goals.
- Access and orientations to IGDʼs impact measurement tools: Benefit from actionable advice, thoughtful analysis, and innovative solutions on corporate impact measurement from IGD Advisory’s team of experts.
Annual Network Contribution
IGD Frontier Leader Network members are required to make a minimum annual contribution of $5,000.
Premium memberships are available and customized to your company’s unique needs and goals. Our IGD’s team of experts is happy to work with you to tailor a program or advisory services to meet your specific business needs.
IGD welcomes companies to become sponsors of its programs and activities. We would be pleased to work with our members to develop opportunities that advance their business interests.
How to join
Membership in the Frontier Leader Network is by invitation only. After an initial expression of interest, Frontier Leader candidates must sign and commit to IGD’s principles for socio-economic development. The principles include creating opportunities for people living in poverty, transparency and integrity, sustainable growth, and collaboration. Companies must also commit to attend IGD events and engage with IGD at the senior executive level.
To join IGD’s Frontier Leader Network or inquire for more information, please contact Mariel Iezzoni, Senior Manager, Development and Special Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org.