Africa Investment Rising Campaign Media Partnership
A media partnership with the Africa Investment Rising campaign offers an opportunity to amplify the voices of Africa’s private sector through your media channels and raise your media organization’s profile with IGD’s Frontier Leader Network and broader private sector stakeholders in Africa and worldwide.
What are the benefits of becoming a media partner?
* Your logo and description of the publication being placed on the campaign website
* Featured spot in IGD’s digital and printed resources
* IGD’s social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
* Distribution of your publication at campaign events
Recognition of your publication as one of the official IGD media partners
* Access to IGD’s influential network of IGD Frontier Leaders for interviews
* Opportunities to network with high-level African and U.S. officials and diplomatic community
* Opportunities to network with other journalists covering business and investment in Africa
* Media Accreditations for IGD Frontier 100 Forums
* Opportunity to moderate panel sessions at IGD Forums or other IGD-sponsored events
* Listing in IGD’s event materials
* Prior access to campaign’s multimedia materials such as video spots, podcasts, and photos
* Media package featuring campaign materials
* Subscription to a bi-monthly newsletter for campaign partners
Who can become a media partner?
* Media outlets and journalists interested in business, investment and trade in Africa
* Print or online publications
* Radio and TV broadcasters
* Companies, networks and nongovernmental organizations interested in business, investment and trade in Africa.
* Media outlets must be willing to become involved in the campaign
* Publication at least 5 articles (online or print), video spotlights or podcasts throughout the campaign
* Media partners should produce a brief media report on their campaign related activities at least once a year.
How can you get involved?
* Share content on the campaign and other IGD activities
* Feature campaign materials including interviews with IGD Frontier Leaders, press releases and multimedia content
* Place campaign logo on the web page featuring the campaign content and link to www.igdleaders.org/aircampaign
* Share on social media networks about the campaign and partnership
* Stay up to date with our activities and events through our social media networks. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter (hashtag #aircampaign), and LinkedIn
How to apply?
For more information, contact Shanta Bryant Gyan, IGD Communications Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.